Ash Dillo (Breakfast)
If you could be anyone else for a week, who would you be and why? Has Christina Hendricks got a man in her life?! If so, him! If not, I'd settle to be her dog or cat.
You win lotto this weekend. What's the first thing you'd do? Crack a beer!
Favourite salad dressing - Caesar.
List some songs you associated with 'love' in high school. And the memories come FLOODING back! A couple in particular.... Time Bandits "Endless Road"and Starship's "Sarah". It's a LONG time ago I tell ya!
AFL team – HEAVE HO!!!!!
Last book you read? Every Hand Revealed by Gus Hansen. (Sad but true)
Boxers or briefs? Briefs. Value packs of "Seven Days in Rio" are generally 'the go'!
Listen to Dillo for breakfast every weekday morning to hear local and national news and weather, the fuel prices, what's happening in the community, who's having a birthday, your daily stars, where the multi-nova's are, win the cash if you can pick the morning quickie and find out where Dags is in the Ssanyong White Thunder giving away the good stuff and don't forget to enter let them eat cake, listen to find out how!!!
Luke Gray (10am - 2pm)
• If you could be anyone else for a week, who would you be and why? Dillo, no wait I was him for a week or two when he went off to the US –had to get up too early!! How about Brad Pitt, quite fond of his missus.
• You win lotto this weekend. What's the first thing you'd do? Buy a 1964 EH Holden. I'm in between cars at the moment so that'd be first.
• Favourite salad dressing - Meat.
• List some songs you associated with 'love' in high school. Love Is Blindness – U2, With Or Without You – U2, All I Want Is You – U2, Love Changes (Everything) – Climie Fisher, Pictures Of You – The Cure
• AFL team – The Bloods! Go Swans!
• Last book you read? Does the AFL Record count?
• Boxers or briefs? Boxers baby!
Listen for the 80's lunch roll, Local and National news, the fuel prices, what's happening in the community, who's having a birthday, where the multi-nova's are located and so much more.
• If you could be anyone else for a week, who would you be and why? Ashley Dillon because he is the Jewell in the spirit southwest crown and gets royal treatment wherever he goes and being a mere mortal I often wonder about the view from the ivory tower.
• You win lotto this weekend. What's the first thing you'd do? Can't say on here because I prefer to keep my cards close to my chest in relation to my employment and positioning of it in relation to other people's body parts….na not really. Book a family holiday and go looking at houses in Dunsborough. Isn't that what you do when you're a millionaire??
• Favourite salad dressing - Whats salad? Isn't that the stuff you push to the side of your plate so you can see your steak?
• List some songs you associated with 'love' in high school. Bon Jovi Living in sin, Michael Bolton-How am I supposed to live without you, Whitesnake-is this love, Richard Marx – right here waiting…….OMG please don't publish this!!!
• AFL team – West Coast Eagles all the way. Hey Dockers supporters, can you spell P-R-E-M-I-E-R-S-H-I-P It's all about next year…oh my bad
• Last book you read? Bon Jovi on tour errrrrrr I meant Roots by Alex Hayley
• Boxers or briefs? I'll show you later.
Darren is out and about in the White Thunder, listen every weekday morning for locations .
Darren De Mello
• If you could be anyone else for a week, who would you be and why? I think I would like to be my cat (Seymour) for a week. I'd love to know what he gets up to when we aren't home. Mind you I think it's mostly sleeping, which I would be happy to copy. If I had to pick a human, it would be Matt Smith. He's the guy who currently plays The Doctor in Doctor Who. I can't help myself, I'm a geek.
• You win lotto this weekend. What's the first thing you'd do? Boring answer alert (this may be a sign of aging) but I would pay off the mortgage and buy my wife a new car.
• Favourite salad dressing - French.
• List some songs you associated with 'love' in high school. Ha! That would be assuming that I associated "love" with high school, guess I was a late bloomer. (Perhaps connected to my geekery…see my earlier answer) Just after I left school was when that side of life emerged and the songs that remind me of then… (oddly) Kiss from a Rose – Seal, Why – Annie Lennox, Endless Summer Nights – Richard Marx. Wow this is really undermining any credibility I thought I may have had.
• AFL team – I know is may be un-Australian but none…not a big sports fan/player
• Last book you read? The Google Story – David A Vise and Mark Malseed A very interesting read, wish I had an idea (and some qualifications) like them.
• Boxers or briefs? You really want to know? Not boxers (not anymore anyway…conditions of my parole and all).
• If you could be anyone else for a week, who would you be and why? Cameron Daddo. His wife is Alison Brahe. The reason? You're allowed one guess!
• You win lotto this weekend. What's the first thing you'd do? Check how much I've won.
• Favourite salad dressing - French or Balsamic vinagrette.
• List some songs you associated with 'love' in high school. Boom boom boom, Love in an elevator, Pour some sugar on me.
• AFL team – Richmond
• Last book you read? What's a book? Wheels magazine.
• Boxers or briefs? Both, and freeballing. Try it, it's really quite invigourating.
Mark loves AFL, cricket, movies, good food and wine, beer and all types of music. When he's not on air you'll catch him hanging out at the beach with his wife Shelly and son James.
• What star sign are you? Sagittarius
• Your favourite band: The style council
• Fave food: A good steak
• Fave dessert: Rum and raison ice cream
• Favourite tv show: The chasers
Troy is a born and bred West Aussie who loves anything sporty and having a great time with his Family and Friends.
• Favourite Icecream: Caramel
• What was the last movie you watched? Wild Hogs on DVD
• What makes an ideal weekend? Sleeping in
• Your favourite music: Anything but Jazz or Opera…