Ash Dillo (Breakfast)
Listen to Dillo for breakfast every weekday morning to hear local and national news and weather, the fuel prices, what's happening in the community, who's having a birthday, your daily stars, where the multi-nova's are, win the cash if you can pick the morning quickie and find out where Dags is in the Ssanyong White Thunder giving away the good stuff and don't forget to enter let them eat cake, listen to find out how!!!
You win lotto this weekend. What's the first thing you'd do? Crack a beer!
List some songs you associated with 'love' in high school. And the memories come FLOODING back! A couple in particular.... Time Bandits "Endless Road"and Starship's "Sarah". It's a LONG time ago I tell ya!
AFL team – HEAVE HO!!!!!
Luke Gray (10am - 2pm)
Listen for the 80's lunch roll, Local and National news, the fuel prices, what's happening in the community, who's having a birthday, where the multi-nova's are located and so much more.
You win lotto this weekend. What's the first thing you'd do? Buy a 1964 EH Holden. I'm in between cars at the moment so that'd be first.
List some songs you associated with 'love' in high school. Love Is Blindness – U2, With Or Without You – U2, All I Want Is You – U2, Love Changes (Everything) – Climie Fisher, Pictures Of You – The Cure
AFL team – The Bloods! Go Swans!
Darren is out and about in the White Thunder, listen every weekday morning for locations.
• You win lotto this weekend. What's the first thing you'd do? Can't say on here because I prefer to keep my cards close to my chest in relation to my employment and positioning of it in relation to other people's body parts….na not really. Book a family holiday and go looking at houses in Dunsborough. Isn't that what you do when you're a millionaire??
• List some songs you associated with 'love' in high school. Bon Jovi Living in sin, Michael Bolton-How am I supposed to live without you, Whitesnake-is this love, Richard Marx – right here waiting…….OMG please don't publish this!!!
• AFL team – West Coast Eagles all the way. Hey Dockers supporters, can you spell P-R-E-M-I-E-R-S-H-I-P It's all about next year…oh my bad
Darren De Mello
• If you could be anyone else for a week, who would you be and why? I think I would like to be my cat (Seymour) for a week. I'd love to know what he gets up to when we aren't home. Mind you I think it's mostly sleeping, which I would be happy to copy. If I had to pick a human, it would be Matt Smith. He's the guy who currently plays The Doctor in Doctor Who. I can't help myself, I'm a geek.
• You win lotto this weekend. What's the first thing you'd do? Boring answer alert (this may be a sign of aging) but I would pay off the mortgage and buy my wife a new car.
• List some songs you associated with 'love' in high school. Ha! That would be assuming that I associated "love" with high school, guess I was a late bloomer. (Perhaps connected to my geekery…see my earlier answer) Just after I left school was when that side of life emerged and the songs that remind me of then… (oddly) Kiss from a Rose – Seal, Why – Annie Lennox, Endless Summer Nights – Richard Marx. Wow this is really undermining any credibility I thought I may have had.
• If you could be anyone else for a week, who would you be and why? Cameron Daddo. His wife is Alison Brahe. The reason? You're allowed one guess!
• You win lotto this weekend. What's the first thing you'd do? Check how much I've won.
• Favourite salad dressing - French or Balsamic vinagrette.
• List some songs you associated with 'love' in high school. Boom boom boom, Love in an elevator, Pour some sugar on me.
• AFL team – Richmond
• Last book you read? What's a book? Wheels magazine.
• Boxers or briefs? Both, and freeballing. Try it, it's really quite invigourating.
Mark loves AFL, cricket, movies, good food and wine, beer and all types of music. When he's not on air you'll catch him hanging out at the beach with his wife Shelly and son James.
• What star sign are you? Sagittarius
• Your favourite band: The style council
• Fave food: A good steak
Troy is a born and bred West Aussie who loves anything sporty and having a great time with his Family and Friends.
• What was the last movie you watched? Wild Hogs on DVD
• What makes an ideal weekend? Sleeping in
• Your favourite music: Anything but Jazz or Opera…