Spirit Breakfast Show runs from 6AM - 11AM every weekday throughout the Greater Hedland Area.
Born in Perth, Paul has always
seemed to gravitate towards the microphone, spruiking deli meats at the
supermarket, boarding calls at the airport or MC’ing games for the Perth
Who do you follow in the AFL? I’m an Eagles fan all the way – looking forward to the 2014 season!
Favourite Food? Love a good chicken parmigana!
What’s on Your iPod?
It’s pretty diverse! Everything from Bruno Mars to Bonobo – Vydamo to
Van Morrison – Flume to Fleetwood Mac! Grew up listening to Daryl Braithwaite, Metallica. Love attending all
kinds of live music: Festivals, orchestras, acoustic, everything!
What’s in your stubbie Holder?? Right now I can’t go past a Heineken
What do you do outside the studio? I love my basketball, playing, watching, reffing anything! Enjoy going out and watching a movie
If you could see one band in history past or present, Who would it be?? I reckon Michael Jackson would have been a great show to go to.
As well as spinning you all the great songs from the Spirit Collection of Classic Gold and Today's Hits, Paul brings you an action packed morning of entrainment and local information. Regular segments include;
- The Star Guide with Bec Starr
- On this Day
- Album of the Week
- NPFL preview and review (Friday/Monday)
Regular guest with Paul include;
- Eliza Reiger from Care for Hedland
- Port Hedland Mayor Kelly Howlett
- Masterchef Contestant Liliana Battle
- Journalists from the North West Telegraph
- Brad Holder from the Matt Dann Cultural Centre
- Hayden Crawford & Claire Boyce of Crawford Realty
- Delores McClusky from Manpower
- Samantha Manson from DFP Recruitment
- Sam from SAFE Hedland
- and other special guests!
And don't forget to check out my blog!